A National Science Foundation Math and Science Partnership to promote workforce development and to identify and cultivate the next generation of creative STEM innovators.
- Middle school STEM Innovation and Design (STEM ID) exploratory courses that enable students to explore their creativity using robotics and rapid prototyping.
- Middle school math and science modules that promote inquiry and connect with AMP-IT-UP manufacturing themes.
- High school engineering courses that focus on design-build challenges.
- Extracurricular enrichment for GSCS students, with mentoring by Georgia Tech faculty and students.
- Junior Makers Clubs that promote creative design, innovation and manufacturing.
- Robotics competitions.
- Summer research internships for high school students and teachers in area businesses, colleges and universities.
- Research on how AMP-IT-UP affects academic engagement, content understanding, knowledge transfer and student persistence in STEM.
Learn more about the local and national AMP-IT-UP Partners.