2022 Summer Scholarship Information
At CEISMC we believe that financial hardship should never hinder a child's opportunity to participate in one of our summer programs. As a result, we are proud to offer scholarships for all of our on-campus summer programs. Scholarships reduce the registration fee for a summer program by 75%. For example, if a program is $200 at full price, the scholarship rate will be $50. Each program has a limited number of scholarships and they are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
BOOST Scholarship Announcement!
We are excited to announce that The Georgia Department of Education (GaDOE) has funded the Center for Education Integrating Science, Mathematics, and Computing (CEISMC) Student Programs to receive funding through the Building Opportunities in Out-of-School Time (BOOST) grant program!
These funds will be used to expand access to serve more youth, reduce barriers to participation and increase programmatic quality.
About BOOST Grants
The BOOST Grants Program provides three-year grants, renewed annually, to community-based and statewide organizations that operate comprehensive out-of-school time (OST) programming year-round, over the summer months, or after school during the academic year.
Purpose of BOOST Grants
- Expand access to serve more youth, with an emphasis on students and communities most impacted by the pandemic
- Reduce barriers, such as transportation and enrollment costs, to ensure access for all
- Increase the programmatic quality and expand or enhance supports and services offered
Who qualifies for a scholarship?
Any child that is on free/reduced lunch is qualified to receive a scholarship. If your school does not offer free/reduced lunch please reference the following chart to see if you financially qualify:
Children on Free/Reduced Lunch
A copy of the letter provided to you by your school stating that your child receives free/reduced lunch must be uploaded to the form below.
Children at Schools that do not Offer Free/Reduced Lunch
Proof of household income must be uploaded at the time of registration. Examples include:
- W-2 and/or 1099
- most recent pay stub
Registration Process and Deadlines
- Verify your child's eligibility using the information above.
- Locate the required documentation and verify that you have a digital copy.
- Complete the digital application. APPLICATION LINK
- Create an account (if you do not already have one) within our online registration system. REGISTRATION SYSTEM LINK
- Once all documentation is submitted it will be reviewed by one of our staff members within 5 business days. If approved, you will receive an email verifying your approval.
- Your account within our registration system will be updated and the 75% scholarship will be automatically applied to all Savannah summer program registrations through July 31st, 2022.
- Families can reapply for the 2022-2023 scholarships starting August 1st, 2022.