Please come to our 4th Annual Latino College & STEM Fair, which is offered by Georgia Tech’s CEISMC-GoSTEM Program in partnership with the University of Georgia’s LISELL-B program!
This year’s event is part of the official program of the Atlanta Science Festival 2016 so you don't want to miss it!
- Download the event flyer here!
- Parking: ONLY in Area 4 / W21 (near the event).
Please download and print directions to parking)
Parking and Directions
- Spanish resources for the Atlanta Science Festival
Attendees will include K-12 Hispanic/Latino students and their families from the Metro Atlanta area and beyond, as well as representatives from institutions of higher education and organizations that serve the Hispanic/Latino community.
The event is free and open to the public. There is no need to pre-register and you and your family can come anytime between 9:00AM and 2:30PM. Below is additional information about the event:
- Interesting bilingual workshops and fun hands-on activities for the entire family.
- A College Fair, where you can interact with representatives from several colleges and universities and learn about these institutions.
- A Majors Fair, where attendees can learn about different college majors and programs of study.
- A Panel with college students, parents, professors and other professionals.
- Access to community resources.
- Free childcare for potty-trained children.
- Free raffles and door prizes.
Mark your calendar now! More information will be posted soon. Stay tuned!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Analia Rao at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-385-5073.