Hello STLP Mentors!
Thank you so much for volunteering your time with our Honeywell STLP teachers! To assist in your efforts with the teachers we wanted to provide a few resources that may be helpful. All of these resources can be found on the Mentors Quick-Info google doc that has previously been shared with you. Since some of you may have trouble accessing google docs due to firewalls, we've also uploaded those documents here.
We encourage you to utilize the Quick-Info google doc if possible as the documents there represent live versions of the current files (in case of needed edits as the year moves forward), but we'll aim to keep this page up to date also.
- The mentor handbook. Inside you'll find:
- More detailed information about the program
- Contact info
- The program timeline
- Participating teachers and schools
- Tons of helpful tips:
- Some pointers on problem based learning
- Communication tools & setting SMART goals
- Helpful pointers on being a positive mentor
- The STEM Challenge overview presentation (note: dates may have changed)
- STEM Challenge rules and guidelines
- STEM Challenge rubric
- STEM Challenge example engineering design log
If you have any questions, please reach out! (firstname.lastname@example.org)